Saturday, July 21, 2012

June My Glam Review

Hi guys, today I'm doing a June My Glam Review! This bag was called "Out all night" featuring products that will last all night! The brands featured were: Philosophy, NYX, Living Proof and Marbella!










So as usual it first comes with a bunch of cards explaining the products.

This month products came in a glittery gold bag. I think this has been the prettiest so far!


Living Proof frizz Nourishing Styling Cream
"Stops frizz in its tracks, keeping all styles frizz-free, soft and smooth. Living Proof's miracle molecule, OFPMA, conquers frizzz by blocking humidity without silicone or heavy oils." - My Glam

I think this products does what My Glam said it does! I use it normally where I get frizzy hair which is the baby hairs that frame your face!


NYX Round Lipstick in "Power"
"Incredible color that resists wear and smudging, let your lipstick last all night with an amazing velvety smooth, mineral formula." - My Glam

This was the first time I tried a NYX lipstick and I think they are really good. I really love that they are really smooth and they apply really softly!


Philosophy Take a deep breath oil-free energizing oxygen gel cream moisturizer
"This lightweight moisturizer detoxifies and helps protect for a healthy glow." - My Glam

I love this moisturizer. It blends really easily into your skin leaving it really soft. I recommend using it after you shower so when your pores are open you moistrize your face!


Marbella Permanent Eyeliner Pen
"Master the art of beautiful eyes with this unique waterproof, smudge free and long-lasting semi-permanent eyeliner pen."- My Glam

I really don`t use eyeliner on my upper lash line but I tried this and if you are looking for a really smudge free eyeliner, this is for you. I tried it and even with water it doesn't move from where you put it!



CONCLUSION: In average I love that My Glam is stepping out with their products! They gave two full size products this month and really good deluxe samples! I think my glam is getting better and better!

Hope you enjoy this My Glam Bag! Thanks for reading!
With love- Kari


2 comments:

  1. Really good post i LOVE your blog!
    Could you do a post with your all time favorite products and recommendations??
    Again, im IN LOVE with your blog!
    -Sofi (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!! Sure, I am going to start working on that blog post!! Thank you so much again for commenting on my blog!

      Delete