Friday, May 18, 2012

Mini Collective Haul!

Hi guys, today I'm doing just a small haul! So let's hop right into:



The first thing I got is this value set from clinique. It came in a really pretty bag! The first thing it came is a rollerball for under eye circles,  called "all about eyes". This is my first treatment for under eye circles, and let me say it really helps. I have already use it. I use before I go to school and it also make you look more awake!



The next thing is a full size chubby stick. The chubby stick is one of the main reasons I bought the set, because I already have one and I love it. So the price of the bag was like one chubby stick!

The next thing is a long last glosswear lipgloss. I think this is an amazing lipgloss so I totally recommend it if you are also looking for an spf lipgloss!



 I finally got a Revlon Lip butter and I love it!I got the one in Sugar Plum. They didn't had every color but I'm ok! I thought of doing a review but there are so many reviews out there so I'm not doing one!



Then I went to Zara (which is one of my fav stores in the whole world) and I bought this pink hoodie/ shirt which I think is so cute!! It remind me a lot of Pink clothing from VS.


I also got this white blouse which I lovee! I think a basic in someone's closet is a blouse!


Hope you guys enjooy this small haul!! What was your last purchase?

XO - Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment