In this post just find out how to get a cute fishtail braid!!You will need:
- A comb
- An elastic
- Patience and practice
- Star by combing your hair like you normally would.
- Divide the hair you want to braid into two equal sections.
- Start a fishtail braid by holding the right section with your right hand. Then, using your left hand, pick up a one-eighth-inch chunk of hair from the outside of the left section and cross it over to the inside of the right section.
- Repeat on the other side: Hold the left section in your left hand. Use your right hand to pick up a one-eighth-inch chunk of hair from the outer right section and cross it over to the inside of the left section.
- Continue picking up small sections and crossing them over until you reach the ends of your hair.
- And to finish your cute fishtail braid just secure it with an elastic, try it to be the same color as you hair color.
- Megan and Liz
Hope this help you!!! Leave requests in the comments!!
Love you guys!!