Monday, December 10, 2012

Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips Review

So I love creative manicures once in a while, the thing is that I'm really bad at doing them myself! If you are like me I have the solution, the Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips!These are made from real nail polish and each Salon Effects package includes 16 strips in varying sizes, a cuticle stick and mini file/buffer. These easy to apply nail polish strips come in an array of styles including solid color glitters and neons for those of us looking for a zero dry time, on-the-go manicure solution.

UPDATE: These were a pain for me to remove them!



So now let's just hop in with my experience and opinion! 

I bought this a while ago so they weren't new, I got the lace ones! 

The application of this nail polish strips are really easy to use and to apply, I like that you don't have to wait it for it to dry. A lot of people think that the pack only lasts for one application  but you can use it for two!! 


I got a LOT of compliments about my nails, even from guys! Overall I think these are amazing, I think they are a bit pricey but I would buy them again but not so often! It's amazing that they have so many designs,these are some of the ones I would love to try!





I would love to try the cheetah ones and paint the other nails with a red nail polish!



They are so cute! Well hope you guys enjoy these small review, and let me know if you liked them or if you have tried them! You can send me pics to my twitter!

Byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment