Tuesday, October 8, 2013

August/September Favorites • 2013

How time flies, right? Yep, I know I sound like an old lady, but it's true, we are almost at the end of the year and I can't believe it! Today I'm doing to monthly favorites in one, yeah, I know I'm a bit late, but better late than ever! I promise that next monthly favorites are going to be on time!



Urban Decay Lip Junkie // in Naked
So I got this lipgloss with my naked 2 palette, I started wearing it recently and I love it! It has like a minty flavor and a great color that matches every lip color! 

Estee Lauder nail polish // in Berry Desire
This is like my first high end nail polish! I tried it and it is amazing! It has more of a liquid consistency rather than thick. The color is exactly what the bottle shows!

Benefit Benetint
I have the mini version that I got on a set! I wasn't expecting much, but when I tried it, I totally fell in love with it! It has an awesome smell! I would totally buy the full version!

Benefit "They are real" mascara
This joined the group of my favorite mascaras! All the rave it's true, this mascara is amazing! The texture and the brush make everything! I am totally buying this again!



Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette
I didn't use this for a long time until now! I started trying new looks with this palette and I am loving it! Obviously, knowing myself, I just use the neutral shadows!

Yankee Candle // in Home Sweet Home
Bath & Body work's candle are still my favs, I just wanted to try a new brand! The smell of this candle is just so cozy! This candle is not as strong as other candles! 

L'oreal Ever Sleek Leave-In Cream
I have used this for a really long time! I love how it leaves my hair! Also it is sulfate free; I apply it when i get out of the shower and my hair is towel dried!

Favorite TV shows and movies:


I loved this movie! Great landscape, awesome actors! Obviously, Nicholas Sparks!



I really liked this movie! Great plot and it was just something different for a romantic movie!



PLL mid season finale!! AMAZING!! I just don't want to say anything in case someone is not up to date with the show!

Favorite song of the month:
(yep, i know, the video is a bit weird, haha)



What were your favorites las month?

No comments:

Post a Comment