Hi girls. This is my first review so I am really excited. Last week I went to a pharmacy and they were selling the Nic's Sticks by OPI, the were $8.00 so I just bought one to try it out, because I really liked the color.
This sticks have a brush, you press the bottom of the stick and the nail polish start going to the brush. I will start with the Pros.
PROS: - They have a great top coat so you don't need to apply one.
- Fast drying, so you don't have to wait a lot.
- They last super long, they are like a normal full size OPI.
- Good for touch ups on the go.
- The color on the package is very true to the actual color.
- It was very reasonable at around $8. OPI tends to be a tad more expensive than your average polish.
- Great variety of colors.
CONS: - It has a horrible brush, you can apply the product well.
- Bad consistency, you have to apply more than 2 coats for the color to show off.
- When you use it several times the brush gets sticky.
- You have to pump a lot of nail polish, so like that the product doesn't last really long.
¿Would I buy it again?
Definitly no, I thing this is really convenient for OPI, but I think it could be better. I think I was a little dissapointed at first because I expected more from OPI. I think that the brush ruins it everything. But I think the colors are great.
Hope you enjoy this review, and find it helpful!
Leave below in the comments if you have tryed them and what you think!