Thursday, February 23, 2012

Beauty Haul

I have always been contemplating where the word "haul" comes from. So with the power of google I look what did the word means and this was what it came on the screen:

haul/hôl/

Verb:
(of a person) Pull or drag with effort or force.
Noun:
An amount of something gained or acquired.
Synonyms:
verb. drag - pull - draw - tug - tow - trail - lug - transport
noun. catch - haulage - tug - draught - pull


So clearly that didn't make any sense so that took me to the Urban Dictionary and this was what I get:


"Haul:
in short: a shopping spree

a vlog titled "Makeup Haul" or "(Store Name) Haul" is a video showing a shopping spree in that given area, showing products or clothing that will usually be featured in future How To, or tutorial videos
"Hey guys! I'm here with a back-to-school makeup haul! I should have a tutorial with these products up in a little bit"

"If you were wondering where I got these products, refer back to my Haul vlog."
Well that didn't took me to something I didn't know. But the point of this post is that I am doing a haul.
Last week I went to a beauty store and bought some products so I thought I should share!

I bought the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer. This was something that I had my eye on for a really long time! I didn't had a bronzer and I really wanted one without shimmer so this was THE ONE! Also a bonus point is that is made with real cocoa and it's smells amazing!


The next thing is the Too Faced Eye Love Palette. One of the things that I had in mind to buy was the Too Faced Shadow Insurance but I really dind't wanted to pay that money for a shadow primer. Also I was contemplating in getting  the Too Faced Naked Eye palette. The thing is that I found this palette and it has 2 eyeshadows from each palette and a bonus is that it came with a shadow insurance!




The next thing I got was this Maybelline Trio in Bronze Haze. It has such pretty colors!



I also got some nail polish! As you may know I am obsessed with nail polishes! So I got this set from the muppets collection. I love this collection, I already got the mini set of the collection also I got a similar set that had Divine Swine with Pepe's purple passion. This set came with "Rainbow Collection", that is a beautiful multicolor glitter with different sizes. It also came with "Excuse Moi" that I have already tried from the mini set!



So I also got a China Glaze nail polish in "Re- Fresh Mint". It is a beautiful minty color!



And for last one of the products that I have been looking for so long. It is from the Luxe effects collection called "Shine of Times", I just can't explin it, it is just so pretty! Soon I am doing a NOTD!


Leave in the comments below if you have tried one of the products!! So that was the haul!!! Hope you all enjoy!!

With Love

-Kari


My Links

I am in pinterest, follow me: http://pinterest.com/lifeloverblog/
Send me mails: kmk.lvmk@hotmail.com
My Instagram: lifeloverblog
I have a twitter, my username is: http://twitter.com/LifeLoverBlog
My polyvore: http://whatareyouthinking-kari.polyvore.com/
My tumblr: http://mywhimsicalthoughts.tumblr.com/
My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/maddybuddy21


2 comments: