Monday, February 4, 2013

January Favorites • 2013

So, hi everyone.
A new year is here, that means some updates to my Blog. I am probably starting with monthly favorites! I am really excited because you will get a chance to see what I have been loving every month!

From beauty to random stuff!

Hope you guys like this; this is going to be a way for me to stay on track with posts! AND by the way I know I have been leaving Saturday Favorites on the side but I don't know if you guys are enjoying them! Please leave in the comments if you would like me to continue with them!

So now let's better hop into the favorites!



Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream // in medium
I am one of those people who don't really enjoy foundation, so I decided to give a try to BB creams. I have just tried this one but I already love it. It feels really lightweight on your skin, it doesn't even looks like you are wearing any makeup. Something that I really like is that it has SPF 30! I don't use this everyday, I just use it when I'm having a bad skin day!
You can get it here

Victoria's Secret Ultimate Look shadow trio // in royal
When I want a really fast makeup look this is what I go for. I mainly just use the lightest shade in this trio, it such a pretty cold pink! I apply it in my inner corner, on my eyebrow bone and if I am in a hurry I put it even all over my lid!
You can get it here

Benefit Eye Bright
I got this in a value set from benefit a long time ago! It was the product that I was less interested in the set, until I learned how to use it! I thought it was just an eyeliner, BUT I WAS WRONG. I use it now for highlighting my inner corner, under my eyes, under my brow bone and even all over the lid! The trick that I learned is to put a little bit on your finger, it's going to feel like cream eyeshadow and then apply wherever you want!
You can get it here

Maybelline Baby Lips // in "peppermint" and "peach kiss"
The maybelline baby lips are probably the best lip product out there in the drugstores. They are amazing!!! If you follow me in Instagram you will se that after I tried my first one I could not stop, I had to buy all of them. They are really moisturizing! More details on a future review about them!
You can get them here and here




Bath & Body Works body lotion// in Country Apple
I'm a fan of getting out of the shower and applying body lotion after! This has been amazing, mainly for the smell! I am almost out of this body lotion! It last a long time and every time I put it on everybody likes it! I am horrible at describing scents but here's a description by Bath & Body Works:
"this fresh combination of ripe, red apples and creamy blossoms is as delightful as an orchard in springtime"
You can buy it here

OPI Nail Polish// in "Tickle My France-y"
This color is definitely one of my all time favorite nail polishes! I got it a year ago in the "most popular OPI set"! It's the perfect neutral pink, that gives a really elegant polish look to your nails! I have a mini size one, but I would definitely repurchase one when I finish this mini bottle!
You can buy it here




John Frieda Frizz- Ease Conditioning Spray
I am a big fan of John Frieda products. I was in the look for a detangler for my hair since it's such a pain to comb my hair after the shower! This product leaves my hair so soft, smooth and tangle free, plus it leaves a  really good smell on my hair!
You can get it here

Vichy Eau Thermale Spa Water
My mom got this in a set for her birthday and since she doesn't use thermal water on her face she gave this to me! This thing is AMAZING! It has done so good to my skin! I always use it at night after washing my face, before applying my moisturizer! It leaves your skin hydrated and smooth!
You can get it here

Now for random favorites:



Slatkin & Co. Scented Candle // in Caribbean Escape
I am a huge candle lover. This have been the one I have been burning recently and I love it.
You can get it here

Divergent Book by Veronica Roth
I am a huge book lover. I actually read this book in December but I decided to add it to to my favorites. This book is my favorite book ever! Its a dystopian young adult book, if you want to know more about it you can go here

MK watch // Silver Small Runway Chronograph 5428
This was my gift for christmas and I love it, it just goes with everything, it's really great quality, it's simple and silver! You can get it here


Favorite TV shows and movies:

Pretty Little Liars
I am a huge PLL fan and I am more obsessed because PLL IS BACK, so I have been obsessing with PLL!

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
I  wasn't a huge fan of the Las Vegas CSI, but I have been watching it lately and it has transform in one of my fav TV shows next to castle and criminal minds!

Catch and Release
This is a great movie, starring Jennifer Garner. Great for a movie night in!

He's just not that into you
This movie has it all! Comedy, Romance and Sentimental scenes. Great for watching with your mom, best friends, etc!

Some music I have been loving:

- Happiness by The Fray
- Tug of War by Carly Rae Jepsen
- Just say yes by Snow Patrol

1 comment:

  1. I lovedd this post! Keep doing monthly favorites!!! (and the saturday ones too, those were sooo cool) I dont like foundation eitherrrr and i was thinking of getting the maybelline bb cream!! ill give it ago c:
    i love love love your blog! :DDD

    ReplyDelete