Hi guys!! So pretty much I love watching videos and reading posts about what products people have used up; yeah, I know, I'm weird. The cool thing is you actually get to see what people think about the product!
Because of my love with "empties" I decided to start doing them. Maybe there's someone out there with my same opinion! Relax and read, hope you guys enjoy!
- Paul Mitchell The Detangler Conditioner: I tried this small sample and I really didn't think it did that much, I would definitely not repurchase it!
- Lush I Love Juicy Shampoo: I freakin love this shampoo! I have repurchase it a ton of times and I'm going to repurchase it again. It's a clarifying shampoo, I don't use it on it's own, I have try it alone and it does not work that great! I use first my favorite shampoo which is my clear something smooth shampoo and then I use this one, I think it's like the best combo ever, I have been using it for a really long time, maybe 10 months! And by the way it's smells AMAZIIING!!
- Dove Damage Therapy Conditioner: Another sample. I think this conditioner was ok, it was like normal. I would not repurchase it!
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Towelettes: Touchy subject for me. I have tried a lot of make up removers towelettes, and I always come back to this ones, they are amazing, they take everything, they don't make my face itchy or sensitive! I have repurchase this a thousand of times I would continue to do it.
- OPI RapiDry Top Coat: I got this baby sample in a set! I tried and it was ok, it dried up really fast, so that is a con. I think there are cheaper and better options out there. I would not repurchase it!
- L'oreal Magic Lumi Concealer: I loveee this concealer, it brightens up your hole face and it's light! Overall it's a really good concealer! I would definitely buy it again!
- Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Mint anti-bacterial hand gel: I really like these anti bacterial gels, this smell was great!
- Bioré Nose Pore Strips: I really like nose pore strips, these worked really good. I would repurchase them!
- Sally Hansen Fast Acting Polish Remover: I really don't know what to say about this. It was a good nail polish remover, it removed every color, it didn't left my hands dry! Mmmm, that's all!
- Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Conditioner: This is a really good conditioner, I like to rotate my conditioners but this is a line that I always come back to, they smell really good, they leave my hair soft, they are affordable, yada yada! I would repurchase it!
- OPI Nail Strengthener: This really makes a difference, I've been using this for years, and my nails almost never break! I would repurchase it!
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar gel moussant purifiant: I really like this face wash, I've been using them for years. They are really good when I'm with sensitive skin. I love the scent that it has! I would definitely repurchase it!
Well, that was all, hope you guys enjoy this post, and let me know in the comment below if you like empties posts!!