Sunday, July 21, 2013

NOTD: Essie - First Timer • 2013


Essie, essie, essie; you never let me down! The nail polish for today is Essie First Timer from the Resort Collection from this year! I would describe this color as a mix between a mint color and a true bright green. There is definitely a turquoise tinge to this one and it isn't quite a true green. A really original color!

2 coats + top coat, natural light 


From left to right: OPI Gargantuan Green Grape, Essie First Timer and OPI Mermaid Tears.
Here's a picture comparing Essie first timer side by side with OPI Gargantuan Green Grape and OPI Mermaid Tears (review here).

Overall I really like this nail polish. I think is perfect for my skin tone and it applies like a dream!

Hope you guys enjoy! Would you go for a color like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment