Wednesday, December 14, 2011

NOTD: Festive Purple!

Hi guys, I receive a lot (a lot: I refer 2 comments) of nice comments on my last "NOTD: Orange with a bronze touch!". Hope you like this one.

PS: I put new backround on my photos, it looks more professional!



 From left to right: "OPI Divine Swine" and "OPI Pamplona Purple".


I put on my nails 2 coats of "Pamplona Purple" and 1 coat of "Divine Swine".

 
Hope you guys enjoy this post!

Some links
I am in pinterest, follow me: http://pinterest.com/lifeloverblog/

Send me mails: kmk.lvmk@hotmail.com

I have a twitter, my username is: @LifeLoverBlog

My polyvore: http://whatareyouthinking-kari.polyvore.com/

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, I have the blue gone gonzo polish and I love it! You have just inspired me to use my polish now! GORGEOUS nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Cici, it means a lot to me that you took the time to comment!

    And talking about the nails my tips are to just try different things, be creative and have fun!!

    Love your videos, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete