Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hilary Duff- Inspired outfit!!

Hi guys, I'M BACK.
I missed you all and all I think is I have to post and I have a long list with a lot of ideas for posts. A thing that I would like to know is if you want pictures from were I went, etc. Leave in the comments below your opinion. So in resume I get yesterday from my trip, so all I want is to post in my blog.

Well, the point of this blog is to show you a cute simple outfit that I wanted to share with you, I get inspired from this picture of Hilary Duff, Iink she looks so cute beacause her makeup is so natural and simple so I wanted to match it with something really simple and natural. This outfit remind me of ballet teachers, I don't know why!!

PD: I'm not putting the stores from where the clothes are, beacause they are really expensive stuff so is only the idea.


Hilary Duff inspired outfit
1.- Nude simple blouse.
2.- Black leggings.
3.- Flats (the one in the pictures are from topshop, they are $36)
4.- Some cute earrings.
So hope you enjoy this little post, and wait for new exciting posts. Please remember leave on the comments what you think, requests,etc.

Byeee

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!

    http://catherineava.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete