Friday, June 28, 2013

April/May Favorites • 2013

Hi everyone!! Hope you all are having an awesome friday! Today I'm showing you my April/May favorites! I know I'm really late, but I was really busy! Enjoy!!



Nivea Soft Cream
As I told you guys on my last post, I went on vacations with my family! And I got a really bad sunburnt on my back, so every night I applied this, and it really help soothing and refreshing my back! It's light and has a good smell!

Essie nail polish// in "Fun in the Gondola"
I bought this recently, and I love it! It is a cool toned mauved pink, perfect for everyday wear!

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush// in "Hot Tamale"
Maybelline dream bouncy blushes, ugh, a really controversial product in the beauty world! It's a bit tricky to apply, at first I used to apply it with my fingers and I hated it, but then I try with a flat blush brush and it worked like wonders!

EOS lip balm// in"Balm Summer Fruit Smooth Sphere"
I like EOS lip balms! At first I didn't like them because I felt that they didn't hydrate my ups! But after using them constantly I started to love it! I think the trick is that you have to just "break them in" just as new shoes!

Rose bud lip salve
I know, I know, I've already talk about this on a monthly favorites!! But this month I found other uses for this product! I was reading some beauty articles and they said that this was great as a highlighter and as a brow gel, so I tried it and they were right! Even if it sound weird it works amazing! So overall I freakin love this product!

Calvin Klein Aviator Sunglasses
I love this sunglasses, I can't stop wearing them! I got them at an outlet, at a really good price! They match everything!

Favorite Food Favorites: bagels and cream cheese! 

Favorite TV shows and movies:

Oblivion Movie


I watched this movie on April and I loved it! It was really good! Tom Cruise acted really good! In general, a great sci-fi movie!

The Host


I watched this movie with some friends and I really liked it! I wished I read the book before watching the movie but I couldn't resist! I'm not really sure if I'm reading the book because I hate knowing what happens! Great actors! Two hotties! Overall a great movie!

Iron Man 3


My family is a big Iron Man fan, so we went and watched and I think it was the best so far!! If you haven't watched any Iron Man movie, please watch it!!

Underemployed

I finished the season, and I was so saaaad!! I would really like that they do another season!! Please MTV!!

Favorite song of the month:



Favorite City: Chicago (some pics that I took)






♡ Hope you guys enjoy!!! ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment