Friday, June 14, 2013

My Pool/Beach Essentials • Summer 2013


Hi guys!!!!!! 
I'm back!! The past months have been crazy; I was so busy with school, then I went on family vacations and now I'm catching up with school work! 

One of the places I went was tropical! Beach, pool, sand, etc! While I was there I thought why not show you guys what I really bring? 





1) A book: I always bring a book with me, one of my favorite things to do is to read. My current reading material (so fancy) is "Pandemonium" Lauren Oliver's second book in the "Delirium" trilogy (one of my favs).

2) Moroccan Argan Oil by Organix: I usually put a pea size amount on my hair before going to the beach/pool, I think is a way to give my hair some shine!

3) Sunglasses: This are my new sunglasses. I have been looking for the perfect sunglasses, and I finally found them. I wanted some aviator, I found this on sale by Calvin Klein, they are just perfect!

4) Nivea Soft body lotion: This is a must for me! I am pale so I get sunburnt, A LOT! I like to moisturize, so I like to use it to refresh the parts that I got sunburnt!

5) Face sunblock: I freakin love the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer spf 50. It doesn't break me out, it feels light, it's not oily, it's just AMAZING!

6) Hair band: when it gets really hot or when I go into the pool and I don't want to get my hair wet!

7) Body Sunblock (not shown in the picture): I always carry a spray one, I think is easier! My favorite one is the Neutrogena Beach Defense Sunscreen Spray spf 70.


Hope you guys enjoy this post and have a great day!!
♡♡♡


No comments:

Post a Comment