Sunday, June 30, 2013

June Favorites • 2013



 Hi guys!! Today I'm showing you my June favorites!! I hope you guys enjoy!! So just lay back and read!


Maybelline Baby Lips// in Grape Vine
This is my favorite baby lips, the color payoff that leaves is really pretty. It's like a shiny berry color! I have a full review of the baby lips here.

L'oréal Nude Magique BB Concealer
I was helping my mom choosing a new concealer, and she said I could choose one for myself, so I choose this one, I have never heard anything about it, so I just decided to try it. Turns out that  I love it, I apply it on my dark circles and it covers everything, it really like and I love the application, it'slike a rollerball. If you want me to review it just comment below!



Bodycology body cream// in Toasted Vanilla Sugar
This came in a value set. It supposed to be a body cream but I started using it as a hand cream and this literally is the best hand cream I have ever tried!!

L'occitane Angelica Hydration Cream
So while I was in my trip my mom noticed that I was using a really bad face moisturizing and she wanted me to use a good one, surprise, surprise, she gave me this face cream. I was just shocked, I had never tried anything L'occitane because they are expensive! The point is that I tried it and I fell in love, it's so light and it's organic, it really makes my face look glowy and awesome! I love it!



Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Lip Balm
This  lip balm is amazing! It smells AMAZING! I apply it before going to sleep, and I just want to eat it!

Slatkin & Co. Candle// in Pineapple Orchid
This candle have lasted me a lot!! It's smells really good and it just fills my whole room with a good smell!!


Knuckle rings
I have been loving knuckle rings! These are the two I have, the silver one is from Urban Outfitters and the gold one is from a random store in New York!

Favorite movies:

The Holiday

The other day my mom and I watched this movie, so we watched it and we both loved it! It's just amazing and we both cried!! A definite favorite of mine!


Made of Honor

My dad watched this movie, yes, my dad, and he thought I would like it, so I'm sick, yeah, it sucks, the good thing is that I have time to watch movies and I watched this one, and it's so cute!!

 Now You See Me

I went to the cinema the other day with a friend and we wanted to see Safe Heaven, the thing is, we didn't get in time, so we decided to see this movie, and I really wasn't expecting anything good. I LOVEEEED IT. So many good actors (yes, I'm referring to Dave Franco)!

Favorite song of the month:



What were your favorites of June?

1 comment:

  1. OMG ive also got the bodycology toasted vanilla sugar bodycream! IT SMELLS AMAZINGGG!
    PLEASSEEE do a review on the bb cream concealer!! I feel like trying out new stuff!!
    I love love lovee your blog! I swear - its my favorite one!!!
    Sofi (:

    ReplyDelete