Monday, January 20, 2014

☆ Best of 2013 ☆

I am back!! And you have probably heard that thousands of times in my blog, but now that a new year is starting I'm putting my hopes up and trying to start blogging again, because I really enjoy it!

Well let's get to the point here! Today I'm doing my top 13 products of 2013! Also I am sharing others favorites too, such as tv, movies, etc! Some of them may be pretty obvious! Grab a cup of tea and continue reading!
























Maybelline Color Tattoos 
I freakin love these! They are so easy to use, they look like you spent a really long time doing your make up when you really just spent 30 seconds applying it! They have a great selection of colors; I own 3 of them: Bad to the bronze, Barely Branded and Inked in Pink!

Urban Decay Naked 2
Well, what can I say... this palette is amazing, I love it. Has the perfect amount of matte and shimmer! My favs are: Bootycall, Tease and Busted.

Macadamia Deep Repair Masque
THIS is one of my holy grail products. This is a hair masque that I use as a conditioner once a week. It leaves your hair extremely soft and moisturized. The smell is heavenly, and let me tell you, this wasn't cheap, but oh boy, this was worth the money. And also this lasts really long!

Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara
This is a very lengthening, though not so voluminous, which is admittedly drawback for some people. Personally I don't look for volume, because I really like a mascara that looks natural and not clumpy. It's a nice consistency, great formula, and separates and coats individual lashes quite well.

Lush I Love Juicy Shampoo
I have raved about this for a long time. This shampoo is amazing. It's smells awesome and it cleans your hair perfectly without drying it out. I have repurchased this thousands of times!

L'oreal Color Riche Balm
This are definitely an all time favorite lip product! It gives you that perfect natural hint of glossiness that isn't going to glue itself to your hair + they moisturize your lips! I already own 4 of these!

Tangle Teezer Brush
If you have hair you need one of these! I cannot quite believe it but its true, it goes through the most knotty, damaged, fragile hair, with no tugging, pulling or breakage! This is a holy grail product for me!

Benefit Eye Bright
This is an all around awesome product! There are so many uses for it, like on your brow bone, as an eyeliner, on the inner corner, as cream eye shadow, etc. Great consistency!

L'oreal Nude Magique BB Concealer 
I think this product is totally under rated. The formula is liquid, BUT there is a roll on applicator that helps not to pour too much product. I just use it to hide dark circles and it works wonders!

L'occitane Angelica Hydration Cream
This is a holy grail product for me. It's completely amazing. Good smell, sinks in, not greasy, and I could continue with good things about it.

Maybelline Baby Lips in Grape Vine
This shade specifically I love. It gives a really sheer tint to your lips, with great smell and moisture.

OPI "Lincoln Park After Dark" Nail Polish
This is a dark purple almost black. It looks beautiful when it's worn. Nice quality, the brush is the perfect size, and the application is nice too.

Benefit They're Real! Mascara
This product is the best, it separates my lashes, makes them look fuller and longer. It also holds my lashes in place after curling them.

OTHER FAVS OF 2013

Perfume: VS Heavenly

Drinks: Water and any Whittard instant tea

TV Shows: Pretty Little Liars,(Runner up: Criminal Minds)

Movies: Impossible to answer, but here are some on top of my head. Stuck in Love, Catching Fire, The Internship, Silver Linings, etc.

Books: Divergent series (Runner up: Delirium series)

Music: this is totally impossible for me to choose.

Hope you guys enjoyed! What were your favs of 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment