Thursday, August 11, 2011

Favourites shoes of the month (July)

Hi lovelies, how is your week going?

Today I am doing my second post of "Favourites shoes of the month", and if you don't read my last post, is about showing 4 of your fav shoes of this month, not necessarily you have to have them. But lets start...
Favourites shoes of the month
1.- Jimmy Choo Ellie leather and mesh sandals: I think they are so fashionable and I am also absolutly obsessed with nude shoes. I would wear them with this:

Outfit of the day
2..- Mystique White Beads Thong Sandals: I think they are so summery and I really apprecitae the details. I would wear it with this:
Cute summer outfit

3.- Biela Espadrille: I just really think this wedges are so cool and original and the look like from a safari, I don't know why but it reminds me of that. Also the good thing is that wedges make you feel that your are not wearing heels. I would wear them with this:
Summery outfit!!

4.- Carvela Support booties: I think this are so cool, well they look a little bit messy, but that's the original touch they gave to the outfit, I just love wearing this type of booties with a white tank top. I would wear it with this outfit:
Cool outfit
Hope you enjoy. Which are your favourites shoes of July?

1 comment:

  1. Really love your sets! Aren't nude shoes just the greatest? I recently got myself a pair too. Check em out if you like:

    http://www.lusciousjunk.com/1/post/2011/08/so-this-is-love.html

    Kristen L.

    ReplyDelete