Tuesday, September 6, 2011

NOTD: Shatter with hot pink!!

Hi fashionistas,

So today I went to get my hands made at the salon, so I really wanted to try shatter nails. I want to show you how the nails look beacause they look so adorable. I watched the colors they put me, all is by O.P.I, so hope you enjoy!!



After they did a lot of the typical stuffs on my hands they put "nail envy by OPI", the girl said me that if i wanted the color to stay for more time i should apply this on every 2 days!!



Then i choose this color, it is "That's Hot! Pink" i think is so cute!! (she put 2 coats on)


Then she put on some of the "DS bold" .I reccomend that when you are using a shatter nail polish always use a glittery nail polish that match your color nail polish (only 1 coat).


And finally she put on the black shatter on.


Hope you liked this post and have a good week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment