Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Best of 2011!!

Hi guys, so today I am doing a post showing you my faves of 2011. Since I don't do monthly favorites I thought I should do this!!

PS: In the skin care category I am not showing anything because I am doing a skincare routine post!

Face Makeup


Foundation: Covergirl Nature Luxe Foundation in 310
This foundation is the best foundation ever. I have tried a lot of drugstore foundations and this is the best one. The consistency is so good and it can be applied so softly. Another con is that this foundation has SPF 10!

Concealer: L'oreal True Match Concealer in Warm- Fair/Light
This concealer is not full coverage but what I like about it is that is super blendable and smooth.

Powder: MAC Studio Fix Powder
As you can see the powder doesn't have any name of it and is because I have used it so much that I took the name of. This powder is the best powder in the whole world. It gives like a flawless finish skin and a little bit airbrush!


Eye shadows and Blush



Blush: Clinique shimering stripes blush in 01 cabana pink
I love these blush. This blush is so pretty. What I like is that it has a variety of colors and all of the colors are for a every day blush.

Eyeshadow: - Almay intense i- color in 003 trio for hazels
                      -  Guerlain Divinora Radiant colour palette
Both of this eyeshadows have a champagne color which I love so they are mainly like my everyday palettes.


Mascaras



Mascara: - Lancome Virtuose mascara in Black
This mascara is the best mascara ever. My mom for her birthday she got from one of her friends a Lancome set which came with this mascara and I tried it and I fell in love with it. I asked it for christmas because it's expensive so I didn't wanted to splurge on a mascara because I am saving for a macbook air. But the thing is that I love this mascara because it doesn't give you any clumps and it also make your lashes so long.

- Maybelline Great Lash mascara
I use this mascara before applying my Lancome mascara but I like it because it gives more thickness to your lashes.

               Lip Products



Lipstick: MAC Creme Cup Lipstick
I love MAC lipstick because they apply so softly in your lips and also the color is so pretty.

Lip tinted moisturizing: Clinique Chubby Stick in 07 super strawberry
I love this Clinique chubby stick because they are like a lip balm and they give a really pretty tint to your lips.


Nail Polish



Glitter Nail Polish: OPI Pamplona Purple with OPI Divine Swine
I love both of this together. I have a blog post about both of this, so if you want to check it out click here.

Normal Nail Polish: Finger Paints in Key to my art
I am planning of doing a review of this nail polish. I have never heard this brand so I bought this color and I fell in love. The nail polish last 5 to 6 days.

Shampoo and Conditioner


Shampoo: L'oreal Ever Sleek Sulfate Free Smoothing System
I have been using this shampoo for about 3 months and I love it because it leaves your hair so soft and smooth.

Conditioner: Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy
So I have heard that this is a brazilian brand that makes this amazing hair treatments. So I tried it and I love it. It is sulfate and sodium free so that's really good and also it smells like chocolate mix with coconuts.

Hair Treatments


Hair Serum: John Frida Frizz- Ease hair serum
I bought this at target and I love it. It leaves your hair really smooth like silk and I like it because it control frizz. You just need a pea sized amount of it. This is my second bottle of it.

Heat Protectant: Special Effects Flat Iron Heat Memory
As well I also bought this at target. This works so well and it is specially done to leave the hair smooth and silky.

Random Favorites

Favorite perfume: Tommy Hilfiger for Women in Peach blossom/ Juicy Coututre Viva la Juicy
Favorite body lotion: Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush in Candy, Baby/ Bath & Body Works Into the wild
Favorite book: The teen vogue handbook/ Pretty Little Liars books
Favorite candle: Slatkin & Co Caribean Escape
Favorite series: Pretty Little Liars, Glee, Criminal Minds.
Favorite movies: Horrible Bosses, Mission Impossible 4 and Burlesque
Favorite sweets: Nerds and Skittles

Hope you all enjoy this Yearly Favorites and let me know what you think in the comments below!!

Kari














No comments:

Post a Comment