Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Trip pictures!!

Hi guys, a lot of you wanted to see some pictures of where I go, what I saw, etc. So hope you enjoy this pictures, and if you have any question post it on the comments or send it to my mail: kmk.lvmk@hotmail.com

So let's start...


The first day we went to Washington DC, my first impression that I had that everything was so clean and organized.

So the all the other 5 days we were in New York!!! So cool, is so unreal, you see really a lot of people dressing really good, I was looking everywere. And you feel like in the movies or series that you see.
This is a picture from a night tour on those 2 level buses, I was really scared when we went on a bridge beacause the bus was really tall!
This is a picture of times square, one of my fav parts of NYC.
I took this picture from the Empire State Building, AMAZING!
The statue of the liberty is so big when you see it, is really shoking!
Central Park, the most beautiful park I had ever seen!
Typical streets of NYC, really cute.
This is a picture from the museum where they record the first movie of "A night at the museum".

Then we went for one night to Boston. I love Boston is really pretty, and really relaxing, in resume really CUTE. There's a park that I don't remember how is called but I love it, and another thing is that in boston the people is so friendly.

This is what I order at sturbucks, mmmm and I drink it in Harvard Square, which is really pretty.

We went to Harvard University.




Then it was time of Orlando, like I have been already to Orlando, I already knew it more than the other places. But I love Orlando, even if I have been more times; I would go again million times. Here are some pictures:


This is a picture of the resort I was staying in, so cool and beachy!!

And if you're wondering what I would take to the pool, here are some things I was enjoying...

  • FIJI Water
  • Pretty little liars book
  • Cheeze it snack pack (I didn't know they existed but althought they were from my brothers)
  • Peanuts to share with everyone (They doesn't have salt, I recommend them 100%)

So most of the days we went to parks, and I went on 2010 to Orlando, and one of my favourite parks are the ones from universal, but the point is that when I went on 2010 "The wizarding world of Harry Potter", wasn't open yet; so this year I get the chance to go. (Sorry I don't have pictures of the parks and water parks beacause the pictures that I'm showing you I took the with my iPhone, the ones with the camera, I haven't download them yet, so sorry. But if you're interested on watching that pictures I can download the fastest I can and show them to you, so leave in the comments if you would like).

Another thing, when we were on Orlando, one of my cousins was his 13# birthday so we went to "The mall at the Milenia"(that's the name) to have dinner at the Cheesecake Factory restaurant( my favourite restaurant from all times). And here are some pictures:


This was the little cake that the restaurant gave and sing to my cousin, so cute!!
(effects by an application from iPhone called "Instagram", really cool")

Love this picture, I took the candles from the ice-cream when my cousin already had blown the candles, also the effects by "Intagram".


Here are some stores that where at the mall:


Forever 21
Urban Outfitters



Then we went to miami, but I don't really have so much pictures. Hope you enjoy and I am so exciting of start writing again.

PD: Wait for some cool posts!! Please comment what you think!!

BYEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment