Thursday, June 23, 2011

Update...

Hi everybody, as you know I went on holidays to NYC, Boston, Washington, Orlando and Miami. But the point is now I am back into my daily normal rutine.
Another thing was that I did that thing that everyone who visit my blog can vote on a topic, and they have to choose, the question was: ¿What type of posts do you prefer? , and the options were:
  1. Makeup
  2. Hair
  3. Fashion
  4. Lifestyle
And the most voted was lifestyle, so that means I'm writing more about my life. The second one was fashion, that I have done a lot!!!

PD: You can continue voting!!

So that was an update I wanted to post about it so, thanks to everyone that supports  me!!

If you want the link to my post of my holiday, here's the link: http://whatareyouthinking-kari.blogspot.com/2011/06/trip-pictures.html

BYEE

No comments:

Post a Comment