Friday, August 17, 2012

NOTD: Rally Pretty Pink!

As most of you know, I LOVE nail polish, and I have found THE nail polish! It is from the OPI Serena Glam Slam! France collection. This collection is based in  two Glam Slam! Duos. I have the duo that comes with OPI Rally Pretty Pink and Red Shatter. This collection was launched in May from 2011.

OPI Rally Pretty Pink (2 coats)

The pics above were Rally Pretty Pink!It is a rosy pink lilac with pink and gold micro-glitter. The gold is very predominant and it creates a peachy duo-chrome effect. The effect that creates remind me a lot of Chanel Peridot!

I think this polish requires two coats but if you like really opaque nails I would recommend 3 coats!

Hope you all enjoy this post and have a great day!! Love you all!!

Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment