Well in this post I have you a really great idea to give to your mom, friends,etc...
There I post a picture of me trying this gift, I give it to my mom for "Mother's Day". She enjoy it so much and is delicious too. So let's get to the point, here is what you would need:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease an 8-by-8-by-2-inch baking pan. Set aside.
- Melt butter and chocolate together in a medium-sized saucepan over low heat. Or place them in a microwave-safe container and heat - 2 minutes at a time at 50 percent power - until melted (check after every 2 minutes). Remove from heat.
- Stir in eggs, sugar and vanilla with a wooden spoon. Beat lightly until just combined.
- Stir in flour and nuts.
- Spread batter in baking pan. Bake 30 minutes.
- Cool brownies on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
- Melt the withe chocolate.
- Start lining the brownie in the melt white chocolate.
- Wait till the white chocolate with the brownie are already dry.
- Decorate your brownie with decorations, depend of the ocassions.
- Put the brownie in the ceramic pot decorating it the way you want. Be creative!!
Hope it helps, please follow me, hope you enjoy...