Monday, April 18, 2011

Lancome - Neutral colors and perfect Eyebrows!

Lancome as you know is a makeup brand. It's really good! 

Lancome - Neutral colors
A set made by me in: www.polyvore.com
In Polyvore there's a competition of creating a set with Lancome eye palets and you could win a trip to New York and go shopping with to models from the Lancome brand, I have done 2 sets, I am showing the second set in other post. Hope you enjoy my sets.


I really like neutral eye palets, you can match with everything, and you can use it casual or elegant or if you want, you can wear it with many outfits as you can. If you can see in the picture you may get noticed that the eyebrow is perfect, if you don't like your eyebrows and you would like your eyebrows to be more shaped an filled up, you need an eyebrow shaper pencil(a pencil) or an eyebrow powder(like a type of a brown, black,etc. powder) like this one:
You can buy a eyebrow pencil in Wall Mart, Drugstores or any makeup store. This are some examples:Shiseido Natural Eyebrow Pencil
Shiseido Natural Eyebrow Pencil
$20 - macys.com

And for eyebrow powders:

Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Dark
Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Dark
$30 - sephora.com
NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder :: Eyebrow :: Eyes :: Cherry Culture :: Makeup Cosmetics
NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder
$6 - cherryculture.com




But the one that I use, that is my favourite, really good quality, is a bit expensive, but it's worth it. Here's a picture:

Too Faced Brow Envy Brow Shaping & Defining Kit
Too Faced Brow Envy Brow Shaping & Defining Kit
$35 - sephora.com
Well I really like it because it came with like diferents models for your eyebrows, also all the colors you need, 3 brushes and like a little pencil and with an instruction kit.

Hope it helps, please leave requests in the comments.
Please follow me, you would make my day!

BYEEEEEEEE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment