Friday, April 22, 2011

Today, The Earth of the Day !!!!

Let's save our planet!!So today is The Day of the Earth. As I said in other posts we can do little things that makes better our planet. I write a post of The Earth Day, saying what you can do to help our planet, like this:

1.- Try using less water.

2.- If you see in the streets some papers or trash, recycle it or clean.

3.- Try giving to your community the spirit of this day.

4.- Ride your bycicle, don't try using your car.

5.- Reuse, Reduse, Recycle.

There are 5 steps you can do to help our plant, the set is done by organic clothes. Hope everyone have a good weekend.

Please, it would mean a lot to me that you follow my blog: www.whatareyouthinking-kari.blogspot.com and you don't need to have an account to follow me, the only thing you need is your mail!!

No comments:

Post a Comment