Well I am so happy because a girl tha had check out my blog, called Samantha send me a mail. I am so happy because is the first girl that have sent me a mail for help or requests.
So let's start...
- If you have some pimples that you don't want people to see i recommend you wearing a bit of sheer foundation/tinted moisturizer with SPF - it provides light coverage without looking heavy and is important for protecting your skin against UV damage.Wearing foundation is not something really important, if you don't like foundation, don't use it. Some examples:
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer$42 - bloomingdales.com
- Shape your brows, you can do it or with tweezers or with a pencil or conceiler shaper eyebrow. Some examples:
Tweezerman Starlight Foundation Mini Slant Tweezer$15 - sephora.com
- Wear mascara - It draws attention to the eyes. Some examples:
Stila Forever Your Curl Mascara$22 - macys.com
- Wear brown eyeliner - it's less harsh than black eyeliner and draws attention toward the eyes. Don't wear so much.
Shiseido Smoothing Eyeliner Pencil - BR602$29 - barneys.com
- Wear Peach- toned blush, depending on your skin tones, Peach is a good color blush, it works with any outfit and season. Some examples:
NARS Blush - SexAppeal$27 - barneys.com
- Wear lipgloss, it would make you lips look fresh, pretty and sexy.
Victoria's Secret - Lip Gloss Cherry Bomb$4.99 - victoriassecret.com
Well that's all for this post, I want to do a shoutout for Samantha, because she is one of the reasons I did this post.
Please follow me, leave in the comments requests, question, comments, etc, and if you have some problems writing comments, send me a mail like Samantha to: email@example.com (feel free to send me a mail)